Shift: 1st and 2nd
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Effective Date: April 8, 2021
Works and assists in the co-ordination of timely and accurate material shipments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Ensures that receiving counts match packing lists and purchase orders that shipping counts match packing documents.
- Collects all documentation for inbound freight and routes to the proper recordkeeping unit.
- Reports any problems, potential problems, hazardous situations that may exist or any other pertinent information that may help the company improve its efficiency and productivity.
- Maintains good security habits at dock doors. .Fills out documentation of shipping completely.
- Assists in loading and unloading trucks when necessary.
- Operates forklift truck as needed.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- High School diploma/GED.
- Consistent attendance at the work place is required.
- Knowledge of FedEx and or UPS preferred.
- Good judgment and decision-making ability are necessary requirements.
- Communication skills are essential.
- Ability to read and write required.
- Be skilled in safely operating different types of vehicles.
- CDL License preferred.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401(k), paid holidays, and paid vacation time.