Reports To: Digital Print Production Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Effective Date: August 2019
Performs manual and machine operator tasks in the set-up, maintenance and operation of Large Format.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reads instructions from job jacket and sets up or directs set-up of Large Format based on instructions.
- Makes job ready by running samples to match proof or original copy.
- Makes final pre-run inspection of job and approves or confers with supervisor for approval when required.
- Responsible for quality of printed work with defined levels of authority.
- Operates or directs operation of Large Format to print in accordance with job orders.
- Operates or assists in other areas if needed and when the workload allows.
- Keep immediate work area neat and orderly. Assists in cleaning up in other areas when available.
- Performs other tasks as requested.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and set up Large Format to carry out instructions.
- Through knowledge of problem solving.
- Through knowledge of Large Format operations and functions.
- Good understanding of computer functions.
- High school diploma or GED and/or equivalent bindery experience.