Reports To: Chief Culture Officer
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Effective Date: March 2019
Performs manual and machine operator tasks in the set-up, maintenance and operation of production laser printers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Reads instructions from job jackets and sets up or directs set-up of production laser printers based on instructions.
- Makes job ready by running samples to match proof or original copy.
- Makes final pre-run inspection of job and approves or confers with supervisor for approval when required.
- Responsible for quality of printed work with defined levels of authority.
- Operates or directs operation of production laser printers to print in accordance with job orders.
- Operates or assists on other bindery equipment if needed and when workload permits.
- Assists in cleaning up and keeping immediate work area neat and orderly.
- Performs other tasks as requested.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and set up production laser printers to carry out instructions.
- Thorough knowledge of problem solving.
- Thorough knowledge of production laser printer operations and functions.
- Good understanding of computer functions.
- Consistent attendance in the work place is required.
- High school diploma or GED and/or equivalent experience.